Spring Clean Your Home. From Bedroom to Basement…The Yoga Way
In-home Consultation for space clearing to improve love and romance, increase chi or good energy, improve communication, family relations and health and wellness, and much more
For More Information About Spring Cleaning In-Home Consultation…The Yoga Way, Contact Claire at 973-731-9960 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BENEFITS OF BREATH OF FIRE or BELLOW BREATH:
Energizes, revitalizes, and recharges the entire nervous system by flooding it with a fresh supply of oxygen and energy. Brings mental clarity and alertness, massages the abdominal organs, and stimulates digestion and elimination. Strengthens the diaphragm, heart, and nerves. Removes toxins and stale air from the lungs.
1. Begin in a comfortable seated position with the spine straight. Take a few deep breaths and relax.
2. Allow your arms to accompany the breath by raising them overhead, fingertips extending upward, while you inhale through the nostrils.
3. Exhale through the nostrils as you swiftly bring the arms down, with the elbows bent and tucked into your sides, clenching your hands into fists.
4. Begin with a slow, deliberate rhythm, gradually picking up the pace as you synchronize inhalations and exhalations with the movement of your arms.
5. On your last inhalation, hold the breath in and extend your arms overhead with your fingers interlaced, index fingers pointing upwards. Hold the breath as long as possible.
6. When you release the breath, allow your arms to float down to your sides as you focus your awareness on the forehead with your eyes closed.
7. You can do the Breath of Fire without raising your arms up. You may want to place your hands on your belly.
a. Practice Complete Breath first, before Bellows Breath or Breath of Fire, so your lungs are warmed up.
b. Do one or two cycles of 20 – 40 expulsions.
c. The exhalation and inhalation are no deeper than a sniffle.
d. If you find that you are short of breath, or you feel dizzy, stop and rest.
e. If you are having difficulty with the rhythm of breathing, place your hands on your abdomen and press your belly in during the exhalation.
f. Be sure to keep your chest and rib cage lifted off the diaphragm. Relax your shoulders and facial muscles.
Menstruation, pregnancy, colitis, cancer in the abdominal region, recent surgery, untreated high blood pressure, emphysema or other severe lung conditions, hernia.
Primordial Sound Meditation – Claire E. Diab
Learn to Meditate Using the Timeless Practice of Primordial Sound Meditation.
Dr. Deepak Chopra has revitalized this ancient practice for Modern Day meditation.
Join Claire E. Diab, Master Educator and Advisory Board Member at The Chopra Center for Well Being at this Primordial Sound Meditation Workshop. The workshop is recommended for anyone who wishes to enjoy deeper peace, greater freedom, and mastery of life. It is a time-tested meditation technique dating back thousands of years to the Vedic traditions of India. Drs. Deepak Chopra and David Simon have revived this ancient process and made it available in a format that is easy for anyone to learn.
Claire has trained hundreds of people on this most powerful tool we have for experiencing the profound peace and expanded awareness that lies beyond the mind’s noisy thought traffic. The essential aspects of these timeless teachings have been maintained in their pure, original form, ensuring consistent physical, emotional, and spiritual benefits.
TWO-HALF DAY SESSIONS
Sundays, January 5 and January 12
1:00 – 4:00 pm
426 Springfield Avenue, Summit, NJ
$395 for Both Sessions
For more information and to register call 973.731.9960 or info@AmericanYogaAcademy.com